1. What does the girl often do at weekends?
A. B. C.
2. What will May buy for her mother?
A. B. C.
3. What does Bob like to have for breakfast?
A. B. C.
4. How does Millie go to the museum?
A. B. C.
5. When was Lisa born?
A. On January 1st. B. On April 1st. C. On October 1st.
6. How many syllables does the word you hear include?
A. One syllable. B. Two syllables. C. Three syllables.
7. Why does the girl NOT lend the boy a pen?
A. Because she is using (使用) the pen.
B. Because she doesn’t want to help the boy.
C. Because she only has a pencil.
8. Who is the letter from?
A. It's from America. B. It's from Millie. C. It's from Li Lei.
9. Who are the two speakers(说话者)?
A. A farmer and a worker. B. A brother and a sister. C. A teacher and a student.
10. How long does Amy practise volleyball every day?
A. An ho ur. B. Half an hour. C. One and a half hours.
11. What are Sandy's favourite vegetables?
A. Tomatoes. B. Potatoes. C. Carrots.
12. How often does Sandy eat them?
A. Four times a week. B. Five times a week. C. Every day.
A Happy Sunday
Take a bus there and spend 14 buying the tickets
In the sports center Play badminton for two hours
In the park Play games
In KFC Have lunch
In the Reading club Go there at 15
13. A. in the sports centre B. at the school gate C. in the park
14. A. 10 yuan B. 16 yuan C. 20 yuan
15. A. 3:30 p.m. B. 3:00 p.m. C. 2:30 p.m.
16. The girl wants to be a designer because she likes ▲ .
A. fashion B. design C. models
17. Which of the following is NOT her design?
A. Jeans. B. A coat. C. Boots.
18. What is the sweater made of?
A. Cotton. B. Wool. C. Leather.
19. What colour are the trousers?
A. Pink. B. White. C. Black.
20. What two things have the same (相同的) colour?
A. The coat and the sweater. B. The coat and the trousers. C. The boots and the sweater.
21. —Do you have ▲ car? —Yes. But I lend ▲ to David.
A. an; one B. a; it C. a; one D. an; it
22. —Look! There are so many people by the Gexian Lake.
—Nobody likes to stay at home ▲ a sunny morning.
A. on B. in C. at D. to
23. —What do you plan to do at night? —I want to ▲ fireworks with my friends.
A. take off B. set off C. fall off D. cut off
24. — How about the comic book? It’s $35.
— I can’t take it. The price is too ▲ for us students.
A. high B. cheap C. expensive D. much
25. —Which of the following words has the same sound as the “s” in the word “cups”?
—Let me see. That’s ▲ .
A. mangoes B. pumpkins C. dislikes D. models
26. —______ is the total number of your score? — Ninety-four.
A. How B. How many C. What D. How much
27. ▲ more people ride public (公共的) bikes, the streets will not be crowded (拥挤).
A. So B. If C. But D. And
28. It’s good for your eyes to ▲ the green hills after working for a long time.
A. look out of B. look out at C. look out from D. look for at
29. — How much does an iPhone 7 ▲ ?
— More than 5,000 yuan. I don’t think it is a good idea to spend so much on a phone.
A. buy B. spend C. cost D. take
30. How ▲ the young people look at the party! They are dancing ▲ .
A. happily; happily B. happy; happy C. happily; happy D. happy; happily
31. —How is your friend? — He is ▲ and he’s at school now.
A. good B. ill C. bad D. well
32. Mrs Green is much too fat because she eats ▲ sweet food.
A. too many B. much too C. many too D. too much
33. —What do you think of my red gloves, Amy? — ▲ .
A. Very well B. It’s good. C. They’re nice. D. I like it very much.
34. The jacket ▲ my brown trousers very well, and it ▲ me well.
A. match; fits B. fits; matches C. matches; fits D. fit; matches
35. There ▲ lots of bread and some oranges for breakfast in the fridge.
A. has B. have C. are D. is
36. Which of the following underlined (划线) parts has the same sound as [æ]?
A. Christmas B. taste C. another D. hamburger
37. —Would you like ▲ some chicken for dinner? —Yes, please.
A. order B. to order C. ordering D. orders
38. — Tom is often late for school and he doesn't do his homework.
— He is a ▲ boy, I think.
A. tired B. slow C. busy D. lazy
39. — ▲ do you visit your grandparents?
—Three or four times a year. Usually at Mid-Autumn festival and Spring Festival.
A. How long B. How much C. How often D. How many
40. RT-Supermarket ▲ at 9 a.m. and it ▲ for 10 hours every weekend.
A. opens; opens B. opens; is open C. is open; opens D. open; is open
I am an apple. I'm a kind of sweet fruit. I grow in many places of the world, but I can't grow well in very hot places 41 very cold places.
I am not like my cousins –pears and bananas. I am rounder than a pear and bananas are 42 than me. I am delicious, 43 people in the world like to eat me. They can usually eat me 44 washing(洗) me. They can also cook me to 45 all kinds of food, sometimes they put me in cans(罐头) to send me to other places of the world. Almost everyone can have money to buy me
46 I cost very little.
I can also help people get 47 . There is a saying in English: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Don't you think that I'm very great? I have many vitamins (维生素) inside, they are
48 for you. I really wish to make you happy and healthy, so don’t forget to eat me as often as possible (尽可能经常地).
But I also need your love, if you want to make me taste better, you must 49 me well. Thank you for your love. I'll try to grow well and 50 sweeter. Then you will like to eat me a lot more.
41. A. but B. or C. and D. so
42. A. shorter B. older C. fatter D. longer
43. A. so B. and C. but D. or
44. A. for B. before C. after D. with
45. A. let B. have C. take D. make
46. A. because B. so C. but D. and
47. A. happy B. healthy C. comfortable D. smart
48. A. good B. bad C. ready D. different
49. A. look for B. look after C. look like D. look at
50. A. sound B. feel C. become (变得) D. look
阅读下面内容, 然后从所给四个选项中，选出一个最佳选项, 填涂在答题卡相应位置。
(New Words: sale 售价;list price 标牌价;navy深蓝色;olive橄榄色)
51. If John wants to buy a pair of basketball shorts and a pair of men’s running shoes. How much will he pay(支付)?
A. $ 24.88. B. $ 36.48. C. $ 39.98. D. $ 42.98.
52. Peter wants to buy a jersey and a pair of shorts, but he has only $ 15.00. Which will he buy?
A. A basketball shooter jersey and a pair of zipper shorts.
B. A practice basketball jersey and a pair of zipper shorts.
C. A pair of basketball shorts and a basketball shooter jersey.
D. A practice basketball jersey and a pair of basketball shorts.
53. What can you buy for him as a birthday present if Jason’s favourite colour is green?
A. A boys’ full zip coat. B. Boys’ Track Pants.
C. Boys’ basketball shorts. D. Boys’ basketball shooter jersey.
Everyone hopes to have a healthy lifestyle. But do you know what a healthy lifestyle is like? Here are some ways to have a healthy life.
This is the most important way of a healthy lifestyle. Walking, running, pl aying basketball and other sports will help you keep fit.
Keep the places around you clean. Unclean and untidy places can make you angry and make you ill.
Our health depends on (依赖于) our food, so everyone should remember to eat healthy food. The healthier food you eat, the healthier you will be.
This is the easiest way to live a healthy lifestyle. Plant trees around your house. Try your best to use less water. Stop using things if they are bad for environment.
54. How many ways does the passage tell people to have a healthy lifestyle?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
55. How will unclean places make people feel?
A. Sad. B. Angry and ill.
C. Happy and healthy. D. Excited.
56. From the passage, which of the following is the way to live green?
A. Getting lots of exercise. B. Keeping clean and tidy.
C. Planting trees. D. Eating more fruit and vegetables.
There is a new rule (规定) for students. They need to run 1,500 metres each day. How do they like the new rule? Are they ready to run?
Wang Tao: I’m 12 years old. I’m from Beijing. As Grade 8 students, we usually run 50 metres,200 metres or 400 metres in PE class, but never 1,500 metres. But I think the new rule is a good idea. It can help us keep fit. Running can also make us active (活跃的) in the daytime.
Liu Tao: I’m 13 years old. I ’m from Dalian. Many students worry about the new rule. We only run 400 metres in PE class. Some students say that they may feel tired and sleepy in class after running. But I am OK with it. I can run 1,000 metres in 3 minutes.
Shi Ming: I’m 14 years old. I’m from Qingdao. Students in our school run 600 metres in Grade 7
and 800 metres in Grade 8 in PE class. In winter, we run about four laps (圈) each day. That is close to 1,500 metres. I think it’s good for us.
57. Which of the following doesn’t Wang Tao run in PE class?
A. 50 metres. B. 200 metres. C. 400 metres. D. 1,500 metres.
58. Wang Tao thinks running can make students ▲ .
A. healthy and active B. beautiful and healthy
C. strong and active D. tall and strong
59. What does the underlined word “sleepy ” mean (意思是) in Chinese?
A. 兴奋的 B. 健康的 C. 开心的 D. 困倦的
60. Which of the following is TRUE(正确的) according to the passage?
A. Wang Tao is a Grade 7 student.
B. Shi Mingming runs about 1,000 metres each day in winter.
C. Wang Tao and Liu Tao live in different cities.
D. Shi Mingming runs 800 metres in Grade 7 in PE class.
61. Can she ▲ (借) you her new boots for the fashion show?
62. Don’t play so many computer ga mes. It’s just a waste of time and ▲ ().
63. Zhang Bicheng, the winner of the Voice of China, ▲ (练习) singing a lot every day.
64. —December 13th is a ▲ (特殊的) day for Nanjing.
—Yes, we mustn’t forget the history.
65. —What a smart boy! —He always ▲ (穿衣) himself in the morning.
66. Simon plays football with his friends for ▲ (many) than three hours every day.
67. My family always go to a restaurant for supper ▲ (two) a week.
68. —Are more and more people ▲ (interest) in shopping online? —Yes, it’s cheap and convenient (方便的).
69. The ▲ (scarf) in Star Shopping Mall are very beautiful and they are made of silk.
70. We can see some ▲ (hero) photos on the wall. We should learn from them.
71. —Thank you for ▲ (teach) me how to use the iPad. — It’s my pleasure.
72. We need vegetables and fruit ▲ (keep) healthy.
73. —Is Sandy in Mr. Wu's office? — Yes, she ▲ (invite) him to come to her birthday party.
74. —This pair of boots looks pretty on me. Can I try ▲ (they) on?—Sure.
75. Children ▲ (celebrate) Halloween by playing the game called “trick or treat”.
Eating habits are different in different countries. The Chinese have a saying “Eat good things for breakfast, eat a big meal for lunch, but eat less at dinner.” Many people in the USA agree(同意) that people start a day with a good breakfast, but their ideas about lunch and dinner are different.
Most people in America only have a short time for their lunch, so they eat a small lunch. After work, they can have more time to eat a big dinner. It is a way to take a good rest after a long, hard day of work, they usually have a quiet dinner at home with all the family members talking about their day.
Eating at restaurants is also different. In China, very often you can hear people talking and laughing loudly, and they are just having a good time. In America it is not like this. They usually eat a good meal far away from the noisy places. If they are making some noise, others in the restaurants will look at them angrily, even the manager (经理) of the restaurants will ask them to be quiet (安静).
76 eating habits in different countries
People Having three 77 at home 78 at restaurants
79 They have a good breakfast.
They eat a big lunch.
They eat 80 at supper. They often 81 and laugh loudly when they are eating.
They show they are having 82 if they do like this.
Americans They start the day with a good breakfast, too.
They never have their lunch for a
They like a big dinner at home, talking about their day after work. They enjoy their dinner in quiet 84 and talk softly at dinner.
If someone makes some noise, 85 people in the restaurants will feel angry.
Now if you go out or surf the Internet, one word is very popular a 86 young people. That is the word “fashion”. But lots of young people don’t know what it really means. They just think new hair s 87 is fashionable, a new kind of clothes is fashionable, and even smoking or drinking is fashionable. So they just try to do something to m 88 themselves (他们自己) look fashionable.
These young people often do something w 89 . Some children buy cigarettes (香烟) and smoke them without (没有) letting their teachers or parents know. Some students begin to l 90 to drink and it costs them a lot of money. Some children want their parents to b 91 them mobile phones, but they just use their phones to play games and c 92 with their friends. Some young students like to run after “fashionable” stars. They often do their best to see music stars and sometimes they have to go f 93 away to see the stars face to face. They often h 94 to look here and there for the information (信息) of the “fashionable” stars.
But many other people don’t think so. They think fashion means m 95 and useful (有用的) things to people around us. Children should try to be really fashionable.
假如你是Wang Lin, 收到你美国朋友John的电子邮件, 想了解每年春节前你的购物情况。请根据下表所提供的信息，用英语给他回复。
Shopping for the Chinese New Year Reason
When to go 节前一天，和母亲去 春节临近
How to go 乘坐公交车去购物中心 离家较远
What to buy 挑选自己喜欢的衣服 穿着神气
What else to buy ……(自拟一点) ……(自拟一点)
Your ideas …… (自拟一点)
注意: 1. 表达中必须包含所给要点，可以适当发挥。
I’m happy to get your email. Now I will tell you how I shop for the Chinese New Year.
We often have fun at the Chinese New Year.
All the best.
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B
6. C 7. C 8. B 9. C 10. C
11. C 12. A 13. B 14. C 15. A
16. B 17. A 18. B 19. C 20. A
21. B 22. A 23. B 24. A 25. C
26. C 27. B 28. B 29. C 30. D
31. D 32. D 33. C 34. C 35. D
36. D 37. B 38. D 39. C 40. B
41. B 42. D 43. A 44. C 45. D
46. A 47. B 48. A 49. B 50. C
51. C 52. B 53. A 54. C 55. B
56. C 57. D 58. A 59. D 60. C
61. lend 62. energy 63. practises 64. special 65. dresses
66. more 67. twice 68. interested 69. scarves 70. heroes’
71. teaching 72. to keep 73. is inviting 74. them 75. celebrate
76. Different 77. meals 78. Eating 79. Chinese 80. less
81. talk 82. fun 83. long 84. places 85. other
86. among 87. style 88. make 89. wrong 90. learn
91. buy 92. chat 93. far 94. have 95. modern
61. The __________ (价格) of the skirt is fifty dollars.
62. Please __________ (给……打电话) Jane. This is her phone number.
63. I’m __________ (忙的) now. You can ask John for help.
64. __________ (星期三) comes after Tuesday.
65. My favorite subject is __________ (科学) at school.
66. __________ (this) boys are my good friends.
67. February 21st is Cindy’s __________ (nine) birthday.
68. Mrs. Hand is __________ (we) history teacher.
69. Let’s __________ (play) games in the classroom.
70. How much __________ (be) your trousers?
__________ do you __________ geography?
He __________ base ball is __________.
__________ __________ their keys?
This soccer game is __________ 3:00 __________ 5:00 in the afternoon.
We have purple sweaters __________ __________.
name, birthday, class, favorite subject, interesting, soccer, relaxing
1. What food does Mike like?
2. Which is Nancy’s favourite festival?
3. What does the girl buy for Jack?
4. What are the boys doing?
5. What’s Tom’s father like?
A. Fat. B. Short. C. Thin.
6. What does the boy want to be when he grows up?
A. A doctor. B. A player. C. A teacher.
7. How much does the woman need to pay?
A. Seven yuan. B. Twenty-three yuan. C. Sixteen yuan.
8. How long is the shopping mall open?
A.10 hours. B. 12 hours. C. 11 hours.
9. Where are they?
A. In a fast food shop. B. In the hospital. C. In the school.
10. How does the boy usually go to school?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
11. Who is Li Hua?
A. A basketball player. B. A football player. C. A volleyball player.
12. Why does he come to our city?
A. To watch a football match.
B. To give a talk about a football match.
C. To have a football match.
Day of the week: 13
person Job Place
Kate A student In the bedroom
Mother A 14 In the garden
Father A policeman At 15
13. A. Saturday B. Sunday C. Friday
14. A. doctor B. worker C. teacher
15. A. home B. school C. work
16. Where does Kate work?
A. In a shop. B. In a school. C. On a bus.
17. What does she have for breakfast?
A. Some bread and milk. B. Some cakes and milk. C. Some chocolates and Coke.
18. How does she go to work?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
19. How many hours does she work on a weekday?
A. Nine. B. Eight. C. Six.
20. What does she like?
A. New shoes. B. New clothes. C. New school.
21. There is ________ egg in the bowl.
A. the B. a C. / D. an
22. It’s six thirty now. He ________ breakfast,
A. has B. have C. is having D. are having
23. — ________ any American teachers in your school?
— ________ . There are many.
A. Is there; Yes, there is B. Are there; Yes, there are
C. Is there; No, there isn't D. Are there; No, there aren’t
24. Those flowers ________ Kate $56.
A. pay B. take C. cost D. spend
25. Dad, my trousers are old. I want to buy a new ________.
A. trousers B. one C. it D. pair
26. Tom needs some help ________ his homework. Can you help ________?
A. to, he B. with, him C. to, his D. with, his
27. My brother with his friends often ________ TV far into the night.
A. watch B. watches C. is watching D. are watching
28. Uncle ________ exercises. It's not good for his health.
A. sometimes B. seldom C. often D. always
29. 一 ________ do you like this film so much?
一 Because it’s fun.
A. How B. What C. Which D. Why
30. 一You are first in the high jump. Congratulations.
A. Don't say so. B. How can you say that?
C. Thanks a lot. D. That's right.
31. When you finish ________ your homework, you may watch TV.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. does
32. 一________ your brother ________ to music?
一 No, he isn’t.
A. Does, listen B. Do, listen C. Is, listening D. Are, listening
33. The letters “oo”in the word “book” are pronounced ________ .
A. [u] B. [u:] C. [ɔ:] D. [ɔ]
34. Can I have ________ snacks? Sorry, we don’t have ________.
A. any, any B. some, any C. some, some D. any , some
35. They always have a party ________ the evening of December 31st.
A. on B. at C. in D. for
36. Watching TV ________ is bad for our eyes.
A. too many B. too much C. many too D. much too
37. Is there ________ to eat? I’m hungry.
A. something nice B. anything nice C. nice something D. nice anything
38. 一Let’s play computer games.
一Great! That sounds ________.
A. boring B. difficult C. interesting D. sad
39. We can buy a computer in the ________.
A. book shop B. electrical shop C. toy shop D. sports shop
40. It’s important ________ us ________ some exercise every day.
A. of, to do B. of, doing C. for, doing D. for, to do
It’s April the 23rd today. It’s the World Book Day. Look, in the city 41 , there are many people. Some of them are old, some are 42 .What are they doing there? Some are 43 and reading different kinds of books at the table. Some are standing and looking for their 44 books. What about people over there? Oh, they are reading on the 45 . It’s a good way to read, too.
Most of the people are from different 46 clubs. All of them love reading. They think reading can 47 us a lot. There are many different kinds of books, magazines and newspapers. We can 48 a lot from them. We can get help from them. Good books are 49 our best friends. Reading books can open our eyes. It can make our life 50 . It can change(改变)our life.
41. A. park B. restaurant C. street D. library
42. A. bad B. new C. young D. good
43. A. sitting B. seeing C. teaching D. buying
44. A. favorite B. new C. story D. old
45. A. desks B. computers C. beds D. chairs
46. A. dancing B. reading C. climbing D. swimming
47. A. make B. help C. pay D. spend
48. A. learn B. talk C. forget D. make
49. A. from B. like C. as D. in
50. A. boring B. poor C. cheap D. beautiful
How does Lucy spend a week?
Monday Practise playing volleyball 3:00—5:00 p.m.
Tuesday Go to see Tim Children’s Hospital 8:30—10:30 p.m.
Wednesday Part- time job 1:00—5:00 p.m.
Thursday Go to the station to meet her uncle Ricky 9:00 a.m.
Friday See Mr Green 10:30—11:30 a.m.
Saturday A birthday party for Lily 7:00—10:00 p.m.
Sunday Help Frank with his maths
51. Where does Lucy meet Tim?
A. At Frank’s house B. At Lucy’s house
C. At the station D. In the hospital
52. How many hours a week does Lucy do her part- time job?
A. Four hours B. Eight hours
C. Ten hours D. Eleven hours
53. What does Lucy do on Saturday evening?
A. Have a birthday party B. Study with Frank
C. Play volleyball D. Do part-time job
Hi, boys and girls! Welcome to our museum. It’s free. You don’t have to pay any money. But we have some rules for you. Please remember them and do as l say. Firstly, don’t have food or drink here. You may make our museum dirty. Secondly，you can take photos here，but don’t touch the things here. Thirdly，keep quiet in the museum. Don’t talk loudly. Fourthly，the museum is not open after five o’clock in the afternoon. Please leave before five.Have a good time here! Thank you.
54. Students can stay in the museum .
A. all day B. before 5：00 a.m.
C. before 5：00 p.m. D. after 5：00 p.m.
55. What’s the Chinese meaning of the word “free” in the article?
A. 免费的 B. 迅速的 C. 高兴的 D. 自由的
56. We can 1earn from the article that _______.
A. students don’t want to pay any money
B. the museum has five rules for the students
C. the speaker who tells the students the rules is a teacher
D. the speaker hopes the students have a good time
Happy birthday to Wally!
Welcome to our zoo!
Our dear Hama, Wally, will be 5 years old on April 14th.
Come and join us to celebrate its birthday.
GRANDPA LIN’S STORY TIME
Where is Wally from? What’s Wally’s favourite food?……
Want to know more about Wally? Let Grandpa Lin tell you!
The playground 10:30 a.m.~ 11:30 a.m.
Let’s make Wally’s home more wonderful together ——young students
are welcome to draw pictures of wally.
Time: 12:30 p.m. ~ 2:30 p.m.
Place: Children’s Park
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
Wally will be glad to see you at his birthday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the park.
Come and enjoy cakes, drinks, and music, and take pictures with Wally.
Special presents for people who were born on April 14th.
BEST WISHES TO WALLY
Write down your best wishes(祝福)to Wally.
Wally @ zoo. com
57. What’s the “Hama”?
A. A zoo B. A boy C. An animal D. A park
58. Where can you listen to stories about Wally’s life?
A. At Grandpa Lin’s home B. In the playground
C. In Children’s Park D. In the school
59. Who can go to draw pictures of Wally? .
A. Ted. He is 12 years old.
B. Ted’s uncle, a doctor. His birthday is on April 14th.
C. Ted’s mother, an Art teacher.
D. Ted’s grandfather. He loves Wally very much
60. What can you do to “Wally @ zoo.com” to give your best wishes to Wally?
A. write letters B. give cards C. telephone D. e-mail
61. Mrs Green wants to buy some ________ (mango) in the supermarket.
62. Thanks for ________ (invite) me to his birthday party.
63. My parents often ________ (fly) to Shanghai once a week.
64. Tom, ________ (not be) late for school again.
65. Mr Wu teaches ________ (they) Chinese this year.
66. I have a good friend ________ (call) Peter. He is English.
67. Can you ________ (give) me some help?
68. She wants to be ________ (health), so she usually does exercise.
69. We would like to be ________ (成员) of the Swimming Club?
70. Your diet and lifestyle are not very good. Let’s ________ (改变) them.
71. We all feel ________ (兴奋的) to hear this good news..
72. His grandpa is ________ (躺) on the couch at the moment.
73. Let’s go out for a dinner. I’m so ________ (饿).
74. This pair of trousers ________ (与…相配) his yellow shirt.
75. My sister often goes to work ________ (没有) breakfast. It’s bad for her health.
Tom is a middle school student. He is studying in G 76 Seven. He usually gets up at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. B 77 today he gets up at 6:30 and goes to buy a big cake. After that, he helps his grandparents clean their room, b 78 it is his grandpa’s birthday. His grandpa will be 78 years old.
Tom listens to two CDs about Beijing Opera(京剧) w 79 his grandpa. He is sure his grandpa would like them very m 80 , because his grandpa likes listening to Beijing Opera.
When Tom gets home at noon, his mother is m 81 noodles with grandma. They are laughing and talking a 82 something happily. His grandpa is d 83 tea and listening to Beijing Opera.
Tom says, “Happy birthday to you, grandpa.” Then he c 84 the big cake into six pieces and gives grandpa a big piece of the cake. Grandpa is very happy and eats it.
In the evening, Tom watches TV with his grandparents together. He is a little t 85 but very happy, because he can make his grandparents happy.
I’m a Chinese girl. My name is Zhou Lan. I am thirteen. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is Zhou Qiang. He is a worker. My sister is Zhou Yan. She and I are students. We go to school from Monday to Friday. And we don’t have classes on Saturdays or Sundays. I often play games with my friends. I like reading but I don’t like singing.
Let’s be good friends. Please write to me soon.
Yours, Zhou Lan
Zhou Lan is 86 to Alice. She tells her that she is from 87 .She is thirteen years old. She has a brother and a sister. Zhou Qiang is her 88 . She and her sister, Zhou Yan are students. They go to school 89 days a week. They have 90 classes on Saturdays or Sundays. She often plays games with her friends. She likes reading. She wants to be a friend with Alice.
My ideal school is not far from my home. It takes me 15 minutes to walk there. In the school, there are a lot of trees and flowers. It’s very beautiful. We also have a big school library, a swimming pool and seven computer rooms. We begin our classes at 8:00 a.m. and finish them at 4:00 p.m. So we have a lot of time for after-school activities. Every day we only do our homework for an hour. Every month we can go on a school trip. How wonderful the school life is!
91. The boy goes to his ideal school on ________.
92. There is a ________, a swimming pool and seven computer rooms in his school.
93. His school ________ at 4:00 p.m.
94. The students have ________ time for after-school activities.
95. They often go on a school trip every ________.
Li Qiang is a clever student. He lives in Zhenjiang.