1. The presentation of prizes will begin in the town hall at nine o'clock.
2. The presentation of prizes will begin at three o'clock.
3. There is a presentation of a new play tonight.
名词提交; 演出; 陈述，报告; 颁奖仪式
1. Chapter 4. His lyrics and artistic presentation technique.
2. The first two years of the mountains in Liaoning Huanren found under the artificial presentation of a dead tiger, from this we can see that the above countries and the people of the importance we attach to it, one tiger this is not how to die conclusions, and second, this is where the tiger came to the place where the do not know, three is not a matter of national media attention in particular.
3. In the opal cutting process the potch is ground away from the presentation areas of the gem opal.
4. I just show my demos and don`t really make a detailed presentation.
5. In e-portfolio creation process, learners` abilities of item selection, presentation and organization are more critical to the success of portfolio creation and require more profound exploration.
6. Shortly afterwards, both rings were finally finished and they were presented to our client in a beautiful handmade beechwood presentation box.
7. What info do you have that will make my presentation to the Bureau of Standards favourable?
8. Viewing from different angles, one can see the features the transfer payment embodies:redistribution, gratuitousness, presentation and indirect regulation.
9. Comrade Mao said on numerous occasions that he was against adulation of anyone, and he proposed that no places or enterprises should be named after leaders and that there should be no celebration of their birthdays and no presentation of gifts.
10. The act of causing an operant behavior by the presentation of a conditioned stimulus.
11. A full scale mock up of the Anglo-French supersonic passenger jet is prepared in Filton, England, forpresentation to customer airlines.
12. A full scale mock upof the Anglo-French supersonic passenger jet is prepared in Filton, England, forpresentation to customer airlines.
13. Mini-trial: Senior officials of corporate entities in the dispute meet with a neutral advisor and after hearing each party ` s presentation, proceed to develop a voluntary settlement.
14. CHG is developed as a result of unscientific and inaccurate presentation of Croatian hotel accommodation on the Internet.
15. Special sponsor and golden sponsor can invite partners to make the presentation together.
16. A USD100.00 fee will be deducted from each presentation of discrepant documents under this documentary credit this charge shall be for the account of the beneficiary +in accordance with the provisions of article 16C III B of UCP600, if we give notice of refusal of documents presented under this credit we shall however retain the right to accept a waiver of discrepancies from the applicant and, subject to such waiver being acceptable to us, to release documents against that waiver without reference to the presenter provided that no written instructions to the contrary have been received by us from the presenter before the release of the documents. any such release prior to receipt of contrary instructions shall not constitute a failure on our part to hold the documents at the presenter's risk and disposal, and we will have no liability to the presenter in respect of any such release.
登录后回答可以获得经验值奖励，并可以查看和管理所有的回答。登录|+ 1 USD100.00费将被扣除根据本信用证从每本收费不符单据应为受益人的帐户根据第16C条+与第三期UCP600 B的规定，如果我们发出通知的文件拒绝本信用证下提交但我们会保留权利，接受了来自申请人放弃和差异，但这种放弃被接受的我们反对，放弃要求释放文件没有提及主持人只要没有相反的书面指示，已收到来自各主办单位在我们面前的文件释放。任何这类释放之前，收到相反的指示，不得构成失败我们的一部分举行的主持人的风险和处置的文件，我们将在任何方面不释放这些演示责任简单说就是每个不符点是USD100，且从受益人账户支付。对方客户如果接受不符点(你们修改单据比客户接受不符点晩)，对方银行有权直接放单给你客户让他们去提货。
17. Acute flank pain is a common clinical presentation in emergency departments and frequently is attributed to nephrolithiasis.
18. If you've already downloaded a talk, you can view the talk from the browser, but it will be the desktop that will stream the presentation from your local disk.
19. And the author applies the novel remote desktop mechanism to the current presentation to reduce the projector setup time. Besides, in this thesis, the author will discuss each step methods of the novel remote desktop mechanism, compare the advantages and disadvantages of each implementation method and explain which methods were adopted in the systems.
目前的远端桌面软体都是由client 连到server，然后由client去显示server桌面的画面，在本篇论文中作者会提出一个由server去显示client 桌面的画面的新的远端桌面机制，并把这套机制运用到目前的简报会议上，进而减少每次简报会议的投影机准备时间。
20. Effective crime analysis employs data mining, crime mapping, statistics, research methods, desktop publishing, charting, presentation skills, critical thinking, and a solid understanding of criminal behavior.
Presentation is the appearance of something, which someone has worked to create.
e.g. We serve traditional French food cooked in a lighter way, keeping the presentation simple...
e.g. Check the presentation. Get it properly laid out with a title page.
A presentation is a formal event at which someone is given a prize or award.
e.g. He received his award at a presentation in London yesterday.
e.g. ...at the presentation ceremony.
When someone gives a presentation, they give a formal talk, often in order to sell something or get support for a proposal.
e.g. James Watson, Philip Mayo and I gave a slide and video presentation...
e.g. I always ask how much time I have to make my presentation.
A presentation is something that is performed in front of an audience, for example a play or a ballet.
e.g. ...Blackpool Opera House's presentation of Buddy, the musical.
5. see also: present
1. He was impressed by the way " Lee taught us basic skills in business presentation ".
2. He said the presentation was likely to relate further examples of concealment rather than actionable intelligence that would constitute a smoking gun.
3. Yu uses mainly calligraphy and ink on rice paper in his works, paying homage to the ancient masters and at the same time exploring modern presentation style.
4. A major part of the play's Chinese version preserves the hallmark tone of candid confession and shockingpresentation intermingled with humour.
5. To catch on in Western cultures Sichuan cuisine also needs to achieve standardization in terms of thepresentation of a particular dish.
6. The Cervantes Institute holds a presentation for studying in universities in Spain as well as advice for visa application.
7. The food style originated from the chef of an ancient Chinese official, who prepared popular dishes of the time with exquisite presentation and good taste.
8. The presentation struck a chord because Guangzhou's citizens have great affection for their mother river.
9. Zhang and Zhang also showed spectacular tricks, but they lacked the choreographic finesse and presentation of the top couple.
10. The defense team said their client had accepted a recommendation to end their presentation swiftly and send the case to the jury by next week.