1. prepare for : 准备;
1. They prepared themselves for the worst.
2. Who prepared these building plans?
3. When we arrived home, mother had already prepared dinner for us.
4. Prepare to meet your fate.
1. I was preparing for bed when I heard a knock at the door.
及物动词准备; 预备(饭菜); 配备; 使(自己)有准备
及物/不及物动词筹备，进行各项准备工作; 做好思想准备; 作出，制订; 锻炼(身体等)，训练
1. The copolymer with increasing CF3CH2CH2(CH3)SiO link content showed increasing viscosity but different oil resistant properities When introducing trifluoro propyl methyl siloxane cyclotriphosphazene into the chain of ethenyl-ended polysiloxanes, with adjustment of CF3CH2CH2(CH3)SiO, it was possible to prepare silicone rubber with different oil resistant properties, thus reduced the cost of the fluorosilicone elastomer, and met the demands under the different environment.
2. In view of the quantity and complex nature of the proposals involved, the administration decided to prepare a new piece of planning''.
3. A modified polyol process was used to prepare 40% Pt/C electrocatalyst for direct methanol fuel cells. TEM and XRD were carried out to characterize the as-synthesized samples.
4. I have to prepare for the book fair.
5. To control and cooperate with the warehouse people and prepare the daily delivering goods in advance according to delivery order.
6. Help prepare the documentation for verification and validation of FABP diagnostic kit and ALB diagnostic kit.
7. Prepare the documents needed for import and export.
8. Prepare together with anyone who is playing the same role as you in Telemachus.
9. Pick up your role in Telemachus, for next week. Please prepare with someone who has the same role.
请准备下周在 Telemachus 个案中所扮演的角色，并请与扮演相同角色的同学一同准备。
10. However, the physical characteristics of diesel fuel make it difficult to prepare the ignitable in-cylinder fuel/air mixture.
11. Based on both diffusion mechanism of the atoms in films and selenization of metal layers process, a novel periodic sequentially-evaporated and vacuum-selenized annealing process are developed to prepare the films, such as 〓, 〓, Cu 〓Se〓 and Cu 〓Se〓 in this paper. The atomic percent of Cu and In and Ga and Se in those films can be precisely controlled using such process, resulting in qualified stoichiometric polycrystalline films.
12. For preparation of good Direct vat set, Three species of lactic acid bacteria were applied to do sugar fermentation and RAPD experiments, experiment of subculture and storage, culture choice of super-concentrated incubation and protector of freeze-drying, ratio of strains, and experiments of fermentation. According to these experiments, we have succeeded to prepare the excellent DVS including three strains.
13. 1The aim of education in general is to prepare students for life in the world.
14. Indicate that using mixed olefin and sulfur with high-pressure to prepare the organic sulfurizing agent and using ex-situ presulfurization, is the important direction in presulfurization field.
15. Then, prepare red cup of tea to steep early irrigated Chong, purpose of the spirit of brewing tea, the spirit of things scattered in cup Cup.
16. He said:'I understand the players, we have to stick together and prepare for a Europa League game.
17. I am as if a muddy radish and pickled in a jar of salt water that other people prepare it. The only juice of my body has been also siphoned out, shrunk smaller and smaller.
18. This research subject is to prepare skimed milk powder containing Nisin and toapplicate it in dairy products. Research results are as follow:A mutant strain with hight yield of Nisin was obtained from lactococcus lactis 2379 by many mutagenetic treatment with ultraviolet ray and CsCL. Compared with primitive strain, the Nisin potency of the mutant strain was increased by over 32%.
19. Prepare, adjust and manage the budget of General Affairs Office.
20. In general, We have reached an agreement on the contract clause, then we prepare to place order with you.
If you prepare something, you make it ready for something that is going to happen.
e.g. Two technicians were preparing a videotape recording of last week's programme...
e.g. On average each report requires 1,000 hours to prepare...
If you prepare for an event or action that will happen soon, you get yourself ready for it or make the necessary arrangements.
e.g. The Party leadership is using management consultants to help prepare for the next election...
e.g. President Castro has warned Cubans to prepare for a profound economic emergency...
When you prepare food, you get it ready to be eaten, for example by cooking it.
e.g. She made her way to the kitchen, hoping to find someone preparing dinner...
e.g. The best way of preparing the nuts is to rehydrate them by soaking overnight.