1. obviously contrived to charm
e.g. an insufferably precious performance
a child with intolerably cute mannerisms
2. characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for
e.g. a cherished friend
children are precious
a treasured heirloom
so good to feel wanted
3. of high worth or cost
e.g. diamonds, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds are precious stones
4. held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
e.g. a valued friend
e.g. there is precious little time left
形容词贵重的; 宝贵的，珍贵的; 矫揉造作的; 可爱的，宝贝的
1. He is a precious miser.
2. His children are very precious to him.
3. He has sent me most precious gifts.
4. Time is precious.
1. You'll get precious little sympathy from her.
1. <<真爱>：获奖感言最佳音乐/喜剧片 <<宿醉>>(The Hangover) 获奖感言最佳音乐/喜剧片男主角 小罗伯特.唐尼(Robert Downey Jr.)-<<福尔摩斯>>(Sherlock Holmes) 获奖感言最佳女配角 莫妮克(Mo'Nique)-<<真爱>>(Precious) 获奖感言最佳男配
1. He fell on his knees and put his arms around his precious little girl.
2. For a few precious weeks in the year, you really adopt a completely different way of life. And that's the essence of true recreation and real enjoyment.
3. For a few precious weeks in a year, you really adopted a completely different way of life and that`s the essence of true recreation and real enjoyment.
4. For a few precious weeks in a year, you reall y adopted a completely different way of life and that's the essence of true recreation and real enjoyment.
5. For a few precious weeks in a year, you really adopted a complete ly different way of life and that's the essence of true recreation and real enjoy ment.
6. I am here to express thanks and gratitude from Creator Source to all Lightworkers who have given of theirprecious time to provide the needed voices on our behalf, the celestials; without those valiant ones, we would have not been able to provide so much of our assistance to the many for whom our existence is just a mere concept.
7. Anti-aging Precious Cream is formulated with Immortelle essential oil that promotes collagen synthesis and stimulates skin microcirculation. The skin is smoother and firmer.
8. It is as precious to us as it was to our Saxon and Norman ancestors.
9. It`s foolish to idle away one`s precious time.
10. It's foolish to idle away one's precious time.
11. It's foolish to idle away one's precious.
12. Also twenty baso of gold, of a thousand dram and two veels of fine coer, precious as gold.
13. Although industry development is put in 4 big secret worry, but to the long-term development of machinist job at precious foreground still adopts hopeful attitude.
14. Quaternary period, the glacier coverage of the Wutai Mountain, has left a precious periglacial geomorphology.
15. Quaternary period, the glaciers covering the Wutai Mountain, leaving behind a precious periglacial landforms.
16. There are thousands of carving, mountain cliff carving known as China's earliest museum, carving, there is carving the precious in han dynasty, zhang HengFang tablet and monuments, moved SunFuRen jin, known as monuments, the word of the BangShu recoveny BeiJi stone carving, has been the world with the emperor xuanzong of tang dynasty and three double beam, the historical monuments are high value.
17. The family wit, in my opinion, is as valuable as those precious grifts that presented them.
18. Fix in a border, as of precious stones.
19. In Eden, the garden of God, you were, and every precious stone was your covering (carnelian, topaz, and beryl, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, garnet, and emerald Of gold your pendants and jewels were made, on the day you were created.
20. In the treasury house of your soul, there are infinitely precious things that may not