1. She went pink with shame.
1. The swordsman pinked his opponent in the chest.
1. The girl pinked at the mention of her boyfriend's name.
1. She was dressed in pink.
2. He is the pink of diligence.
形容词粉红色的; 淡红色的; 略带左翼政治观点的; 与同性恋者有关的
名词粉红色; 典范; 香石竹; 顶点，极度
及物动词刺、扎; 打出小孔图案; 戳
Pink is the colour between red and white.
e.g. ...pink lipstick.
e.g. ...white flowers edged in pink.
Her nostrils were pinkish, as though she had a cold.
Meat which has been cooked thoroughly shows no traces of pinkness.
If you go pink, your face turns a slightly redder colour than usual because you are embarrassed or angry, or because you are doing something energetic.
e.g. She went pink again as she remembered her mistake.
Pink is used to refer to things relating to or connected with homosexuals.
e.g. Businesses are now more aware of the importance of the 'pink pound'.
Pinks are small plants that people grow in their gardens. They have sweet-smelling pink, white, or red flowers.
If you are in the pink, you are fit, healthy, and happy.
e.g. A glass of red wine keeps you in the pink.
6. to be tickled pink -> see tickle
1. The China effort is part of the company's global campaign, which is known by its pink ribbon symbol.
2. This turns into a sponsorship feeding frenzy, and the secretly recovering director is tickled pink by the irony of it all.
3. WHO also recommends pork be cooked to reach an internal temperature of 70 C, or until the juices run clear rather than pink.
4. Real Madrid's British star David Beckham is considering an offer to play a cameo role in the forthcoming PinkPanther movie.
5. It needs careful handling either way as it happily and profusely bleeds crimson juices, staining anything that comes into contact with an indelible pink.
6. A pink carnation is to honor a living mother and a white carnation is memory of a mother who passed away.
7. Colleagues and I matched the second bottle with smoked salmon and pink caviar a Russian friend had just arrived with.
8. Le Royal Meridien Shanghai has chosen pink as the color of Easter this year, with rose champagne and a buffet decorated in pink finishing.
9. I would add a few pink buds, for this color represents " mother's love ".
10. They say that the best season to visit the park is early spring, when the hill is covered with pink cherry blossoms.