桃树;桃( peach的名词复数 );桃红色;<口>美人;
1. 桃：再比如,你要买苹果、桃、桔子、柚子、香蕉,可以作如下调整: 桃(peaches)=P 苹果(apples)=A 柚子(grapefruit)=G 桔子(oranges)=O 香蕉(bananas)=B 这样,第一字母又可以组成一个音节pagob,你只需记住这个音节,便联带记住了要买的货物.
2. 苹果 桃子 梨 派：Games/游戏 | Apple, Peaches, Pear, Pie/苹果 桃子 梨 派 | Let's be bubbles/让我们变成泡沫
3. (复数)：pears(复数) | peaches(复数) | mangoes(复数)
1. In the middle of a wide sandalwood couch against the back wall stood a small low table on which were a set of Chinese chess and a platter of large porcelain peaches.
2. When little stag guarded the trees. little monkey saw several peaches, So he shook the little trees and hurt them seriously.
3. A Little Boy How I never could be tired with roaming about that huge mansion, with its vast empty rooms, with their worn-out hangings, fluttering tapestry, and carved oaken panels, with the gilding almost rubbed out---sometimes in the spacious old-fashioned gardens, which I had almost to myself, unless when now and then a solitary gardening man would cross me---and how the nectarines and peaches hung upon the walls, without my ever offering to pluck them, because they were forbidden fruit, unless now and then, ---and because I had more pleasure in strolling about among the old melancholy-looking yew-trees, or the firs, and picking up the red berries, and the fir-apples, which were good for nothing but to look at ---or in lying about upon the fresh grass, with all the fine garden smells around me---or basking in the orangery, till I could almost fancy myself ripening too along with the oranges and the limes in that grateful warmth-or in watching the dace that darted to and Fro in the fish-pond, at the bottom of the garden, with here and there a great sulky pike hanging midway down the water in silent state, as if it mocked at their impertinent friskiness, ---I had more pleasure in these busy-idle diversions than in all the sweet flavors of peaches, nectarines, oranges, and such like common baits of children.
tapestry绣帷;挂毯 nectarine油桃 gilding镀金 pluck 采，摘，拔 fir-apples：枞树的一种圆锥形果实 dace鲦鱼 dart猛冲，飞奔 impertinent不切题的一个小男孩查尔斯·兰姆我在那所很大很大的宅院里满世界地跑，从来不知什么是疲倦：那里有许许多多又大又空的房间和破破烂烂的帷帐，墙上的幔子还随风飘动，橡木雕花嵌板上的金粉却已剥落了——我常常到那座古老的大花园里去玩，那花园简直叫我一个人独占了，偶尔才碰上一个孤零零的老园丁——那园子里，油桃和桃子垂在墙头上，我根本不去碰它，因为那是禁果，除非偶然一回两回——因为，我更高兴在那些带着忧郁神情的老水松树或者枞树之间跑来跑去，从地上捡那么几颗红浆果，几只枞果，而那些枞果只能看，不能吃——有时候，我随便躺在嫩草地上，让自己完全沉浸在满园子的芳香之中——要不然，我就在桔子园里晒太阳，晒得暖洋洋的，一边想象自己跟那些桔子、好些菩提树一同成熟起来——再不然，我就到花园深处，看那些鲦鱼在鱼池里穿梭般游来游去，不定在哪里还会发现一条很大的梭子鱼冷冷落落地停在深水之间，一动不动，好象对于那些小鱼们的轻狂样儿暗中表示鄙夷，——我喜欢的是诸如此类无事忙的消遣，而对于象桃子呀，油桃呀，桔子呀等等这些普通的小孩子们的诱饵，碰也不去碰它。
4. Chinese History is covered under these headings: Love and politics, peaches and cut sleeve 7th cent.
5. He flies into a peach garden and eats as many peaches as he likes.
6. Gewvertztraminer (Guh-VERTZ-tra-meener): Another aromatic variety of German origin with aromas of rose petals, peaches, grapefruit, lychees, and allspice, and full, fruity, spicy flavors ideal with Asian food, ham, pork and grilled sausages.
7. I like peaches but I don`t like mangoes.
8. One day, a big monkey took the little monkeys to the mountain to eat peaches.
9. Let's have some peaches and pears.
10. He had spent one coin on sweets and bought the peaches with the remaining four.
11. Bree: Well then I will fix you a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese.
12. My mother likes to eat peaches, father of Joan likes to eat fruit, but I like to eat the kiwi, we can imagine how I am introducing today is the Kiwi.
13. Suggestions are:cucumbers, tomatoes, green and yellow squash, apples, melons of all types, peppers, carrots,peaches, pears, berries of any kind, sweet potatoes, Opuntia cactus fruits, mushrooms, radicchio, kale, escarole, any types of lettuces, various types of flowers, and plant leaves.
14. Suggestions are: cucumbers, tomatoes, green and yellow squash, apples, melons of all types, peppers, carrots, peaches, pears, berries of any kind, sweet potatoes, Opuntia cactus fruits, mushrooms, radicchio, kale, escarole, any types of lettuces, various types of flowers, and plant leaves.
15. It is of importance to those who are obliged to exclude much sugar from their dietary, to know that plums,peaches, apricots, and raspberries have less sugar than other fruits; apples, sweet cherries, grapes, and pears contain the largest amount.
16. Some items, like peaches and red pepper, were imported from Europe.
17. Sentence3: Let`s have some peaches and pears.
18. Mother put the peaches in her basket.
19. There are thirteen peaches in the basket.
20. Jack came lagging in late one afternoon, drank his two bottles of beer cooled in a wet sack on the shady side of the tent, ate two bowls of stew, four of Ennis's stone biscuits, a can of peaches, rolled a smoke, watched the sun drop.