1. The actress stars opposite Daniel Craig in the movie, which is based on the Swedish novel of the same name by Stieg Larsson.
2. Customers who find the crowd too big can have their tarts boxed and then munch them in a park opposite the cafe.
3. The vehicle moves toward the security camera while the children walk in the opposite direction, nearly passing the SUV when the footage ends in a fiery blast.
4. Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro's attempted overhead shot was cleared and his opposite number Lucio broke fast downfield before laying the ball off to the right.
5. But the recent trend has actually been just the opposite, with figures indicating increased fragmentation.
6. The CE has thus encouraged his supporters to speak out and Lam stressed that people who hold oppositeviews should stay rational in expressing themselves.
7. Liu said one of the buses crossed the center line and thus hit the bus coming from the opposite direction.
8. There is also a new garden opposite the country park management center where you can find a coral tree and a cotton tree.
9. But doing so made for a weak central character, so the tendency was to move in the opposite direction.
10. He also noted that in addition to the speed gap between passenger and cargo trains, the two have " totallyopposite requirements for tracks ".
形容词对面的; 相对的; 对立的; [数学](顶、边等)对的
介词(表示位置)在…的对面; [数学](顶、边等)对的; 与…在一排; (表示方式)与…联合主演
1. be opposite to : 与...相对/反;
1. He lives opposite to me.
2. There was a garden on the opposite side of the street.
1. He stood opposite.
1. Black is the opposite of white.
2. North and south are opposite directions.
A：Mrs. Wang, You are on the third floor.
B：It looks very comfortable.
A：You have got lovely view of Hyde Park. This is your private bathroom, and just opposite is a kitchen which all six of you share. There is common room at the end of the corridor, and a games room next door.
3. opposite：opp; 对侧