形容词明显的; 显著的; 平淡无奇的; 自明
1. It was quite obvious that she was not going home.
2. Her displeasure was obvious.
3. It is obvious that she is very clever.
1. 明显的：选举法官看来是一种明智的(sensible)、明显的(obvious)使法官对公众负责的方式. 令人难以置信的是,证据表明,选举的法官与任命的法官的做法(behave)并没有差别. 基本情况仍旧是,法官选举不像选举州长或国会议员那么具有党派性,
2. 明显：然而,EPO对创造性步骤的审查还是相当严格的,一项计算机软件相关的发明只有解决了技术问题,具有明显(obvious)的技术特征,产生了技术贡献(technical contribution),该申请才能被授予专利.
3. 显明的：他认为公理是显明的(obvious),每个人都能接受而不必证明. 要作推理,除了公理之外,还需要一些定义(definitions)﹑假设(hypothesis)以及一般公理(postulates,适用於所有科学,例如等量加法公理).
4. 明：德沃金的原则理论是建立在他关于显明(obvious)的法律与隐含的法律(unobvious)二分框架上. 显明的法律是指可以通过经验确定的法律,如制定法,司法判决甚至包括一个国家的法律历史等. 它们是实证的、具有明确的表述形式,
1. Ccording to the Gallup organization latest statistics in 2006, the public evaluation to pharmacists sets a new record, although ranking the second. It is obvious that pharmacists own very high image in the American society, be subjected to the public trust and respect deeply, even are superior to physicians.
2. If we held the grass still, the big dragonfly saw the obvious trap and it wouldn`t dash to it regardless of its safety.
3. Obvious cartilage and island-distributed immature bone formation in implants of the experiment side were observed at 2 weeks after operation, and massive mature bone observed at 4 weeks. Newly formed bone had fused and formed mature lamellar bone and trabecularism. No bone formation was observed in the control side of the mice.
4. The highest level of expression was observed in the stem and leaf tissues and no obvious signal was detected in the root and coleoptile tissues.
5. So, we think it is absolutely obvious that he is incapable of governing and the best thing to do is move aside.
6. The intrinsic motivation and outer motivation of the majoring students are obviously stronger than those who are not, while the motivation weakenization of the students who are taking tennis as selective course are moreobvious than the ones who are majoring in it.
7. The deadline set password is also very important, disable some obvious interim accounts is also very clever approach.
8. All of life is dangerous, this is obvious.
9. At the short-term level (from 4 to 6 months), there is a momentum profit for both win portfolio and loss portfolio, while at the long-term level (from 12 to 24 months), overreaction is obvious for both, and contrariant strategies will get 14.36% abnormal return.
研究结果发现，在短期水平上，形成期和持有期均为 4～ 6个月的投资组合，无论赢家组合还是输家组合都存在一定程度的动量利润，赢家组合的动量利润大约为输家组合的 2倍。
10. Trace element exhibits enrichment of LREE and antipathic elements. Trace element spidergram of obviousright deviation and extremely high containing of Sr, Zr and Hf are different from the negative anomaly of dunite which lies the bottom of ophiolite, but has weak positive anomaly.
11. Don't make me state the obvious.
12. I DON`T EVEN NEED TO SAY IT, IT`S OBVIOUS NOW.
13. Results showed that no obvious difference in spore germination was observed between different pH.
14. The results showed that different time, temperature, pH and light irradiation had an obvious effect on spore germination and mycelial growth.
15. The result shows that the impact of the nozzle size is more obvious than that of the primary air rate.
16. The only thing I don't like about it is the slightly obvious sunscreen smell, plus it's a tad greasy when you first apply it. However, that's not a big deal to me.
17. These are obvious when it comes to, for instance, producing software.
18. It should have been visible from Grant`s first game (or up to 5 games) the effect he has on the team, but up till now it`s wide obvious that he didn`t change a single thing.
19. It is said that the functi on of No.1 gene is correlative with memor y. After the No.2 antisense was injected, BALB/c strain experimental group sho wed obvious decrease in numbers of step-across and standing-up in open field behavi or test compared with control groups.
20. This is a US Department of Defense project is obvious.
If something is obvious, it is easy to see or understand.
e.g. ...the need to rectify what is an obvious injustice...
e.g. Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.
If you describe something that someone says as obvious, you are being critical of it because you think it is unnecessary or shows lack of imagination.
e.g. There are some very obvious phrases that we all know or certainly should know better than to use.
Francis smiled agreement, irritated by the obviousness of his answer.
1. It is obvious that the employers shirk their responsibility for labor protection by refusing workers a labor contract.
2. But we often act out of habit - even when it's obvious that a different set of natural laws apply.
3. Weill's obvious sense of sadness about Grasso's absence was shared by others on the exchange.
4. Away from the obvious problems caused across the country by the sheer numbers, the Golden Holiday concept is flawed on another front too.
5. " It's obvious the answer to this question is'No', " Saakashvili said when asked if he would give in to the opposition call.
6. As one of the country's largest industries and exporters directly employing 20m people, the textile sector is anobvious candidate for CSR in China.
7. The only obvious sign that a hurricane was coming was the single white candle that a hotel receptionist gave guests checking in.
8. As perhaps the only person capable of uniting the many different Palestinian groups, he has no obvioussuccessor.
9. Meanwhile, capital inflows and eligible lending demand have seen obvious falls from levels seen in May.
10. The caption said that " there is a heavy military presence in Lhasa ", neglecting the obvious references of First Aid and Red Cross signs on the ambulance.