A novel is a long written story about imaginary people and events.
e.g. ...a novel by Herman Hesse...
e.g. ...historical novels set in the time of the Pharaohs.
Novel things are new and different from anything that has been done, experienced, or made before.
e.g. Protesters found a novel way of demonstrating against steeply rising oil prices...
e.g. The very idea of a sixth form college was novel in 1962.
1. She came up with a novel solution to the problem.
2. It's a novel idea.
3. He's full of novel ideas.
1. Dickens wrote many novels.
2. He has written several novels.
1. In chapter 3, we have developed a novel way to produce covalently attachedmultilayer films.
2. I've read a novel, in which the host tell about the bluebeard. today I dawn on it.
3. A novel oxyfluoride tellurite glass TeO2-BaF2-LaF3 was synthesized, the thermal stability and optical performances were investigated.
4. Novel polyacrylate/starch semi-interpenetrating network hydrogels were synthesized via two-step aqueous solution polymerization in the presence of a crosslinker of N, N -methylene bisacrylamide, using ammonium persulfate and sdium pyrosulfite as the redox initiator.
5. PAA/CMC-Na semi-interpenetrating network hydrogels were synthesized via novel two steps aqueous solution polymerization in the presence of a crosslinker of N, N -methylene bisacrylamide, redox initiator of ammonium persulfate and sdium pyrosulfite.
6. A novel robust design method of cascade control system is proposed for the reheated steam temperature control system of 300MW power-unit in Yuanbaoshan Power Plant. The method successfully solves the problem that the design of main loop and subloop interact each other and the parameter of the controller is difficult to be tuned.
7. A novel one-step green process for synthesis of glutaric acid by selective oxidation of cyclopentene was investigated.
8. A novel MoS2/C catalyst for one-step synthesis of ethyl acetate from ethanol wasinvented.
9. NOVEL DESIGN WITH STAD FUNCTION.