1. Did you notice her engagement ring?
2. I noticed him winking at his brother.
3. The incident was noticed in a magazine.
1. It attracts one's notice.
2. The tenant received two month's notice.
名词注意; 预告; 布告; 警告
及物动词通知; 注意到; 留心; 关照
1. take no notice of : 不注意..., 不理采...;
2. without notice : 不预先通知;
3. take notice : 注意;
4. sit up and take notice : 突然注意, 渐渐康复;
5. come into notice : 引起注意;
6. give notice : 通知;
1. The firm manager said advanced notice would help the business prepare future rosters after being caught out previously.
2. This is a stern message serving notice that any unconstitutional act will not be tolerated.
3. Cultural enterprises are free from business tax for revenues made from overseas performances, the notice said.
4. And I hope people in Seattle are too busy buying season tickets to notice.
5. By and large, they have accomplished what many did not even notice on their radar.
6. In a notice issued over the weekend, law enforcement agencies promised leniency to rioters who turned themselves in by last night.
7. A notice released by the Shenzhen municipal commission of transport and the public security bureau cited safety concerns as the reason for the ban.
8. The notice also demanded game developers to clean up their act when promoting their products.
9. The new notice of the central environmental authority grabs the bull by the horns.
10. Officials who violate land supply rules face disciplinary action and prosecution, said the notice.
1. 启事：形式有:在通知(通告)上方居中写上Notice字样作为标题;无称呼语,通知中用第三人称;出通知单位或负责人名字应写在正文最后的右下方,或放在标题之上,作为标题的一部分,这样最后不再署名...启事(Notice) 启事是一种公告性的通知,
2. 注意到：recognize是识辨的意思,你注意到(notice)一个你无法认出(recognize)的东西. 而realize是意识到的意思. recognize是识辨的意思,你注意到(notice)一个你无法认出(recognize)的东西. 而realize是意识到的意思.