题号 第一部分 第二部分 第三部分 总分
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ
A B C D E
1. ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. ____ 5. ____
( )6. A. Beijing. B. San Francisco. C. Athens.
( )7. A. Good idea! B. What bad news! C. It’s very kind of you.
( )8. A. Orange. B. Yellow. C. Blue.
( )9. A. I’m sorry to hear that. B. What a pity! C. The same to you.
( )10. A. Really? B. Good idea! C. Thank you.
( )11. A. He played the piano. B. He danced. C. He sang.
( )12. A. Traveling by plane. B. Traveling by train. C. Traveling by sea.
( )13. A. She is shy. B. She is polite. C. She is attractive.
( )14. A. To see Beijing Opera. B. To go to library. C. To go to supermarket.
( )15. A. Ride a bike. B. Play computer games. C. Play the piano.
( )16. The man will go camping.
( )17. He will be away for a week.
( )18. He will leave on May 1st.
( )19. He will buy a tent.
( )20. No one will go with him.
( )1. —John isn’t happy today. Let’s go and ____.
A. cheer up him B. cheer him up C. to cheer up D. cheer up
( )2. What ____ sad news! We can’t get the movie tickets.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )3. My father doesn’t have much money. I don’t have, ____.
A. too B. also C. still D. either
( )4. Don’t let ____ in. I’m too busy to see ____.
A. nobody; somebody B. anybody; nobody
C. anybody; anybody D. somebody; anybody
( )5. On my way ____ home, I lost a ticket ____ Titanic.
A. to; to B. to; of C. /; of D. /; to
( )6. —Mom, my classmates invited me ____ a field trip. May I go with them?
A. go on B. to go on C. go in D. to go in
( )7. Please be quick, or we will have no time ____ have lunch.
A. to B. in C. on D. /
( )8. Li Lei isn’t ____ Liu Ming.
A. tall as B. as taller as C. as tall as D. as the taller as
( )9. The old man lives ____ but he doesn’t feel ____.
A. lonely; alone B. alone; alone
C. alone; lonely D. lonely; lonely
( )10. —I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend.
—____ you are there, can you buy me some green tea?
A. Because B. If C. While D. After
( )11. I think he is a student, ____?
A. don’t I B. isn’t he C. is he D. do I
( )12. My parents are always strict ____ me.
A. with B. in C. on D. at
( )13. It is not right ____ in public places.
A. smokes B. smoking C. smoked D. to smoke
( )14. She will call you if she ____.
A. goes to B. go back C. come back D. comes back
( )15. One of my teachers ____ an Englishman.
A. is B. are C. do D. does
( )16. Helen did badly in the math exam.
( )17. Wang Fang looks unhappy.
( )18. I moved to this new city this year.
( )19. I don’t know how to solve this problem.
( )20. When something bad happens to us.
A. We usually feel sad.
B. I am a stranger.
C. I ask my teacher to help me.
D. Her father is ill.
E. She is upset.
A. You are right.
B. I did badly in the exam.
C. What a shame!
D. That’s very nice of you.
E. Why are you crying?
F. That’s all.
G. You’re welcome!
A: Hello, Maria! 21 What’s wrong with you?
B: 22 I’m worried about how to tell my parents the result, for they must be disappointed and unhappy.
A: Don’t worry! Even though your parents are strict with you, they love you very much.
B: 23 But what shall I do?
A: First, please dry your tears. Then our classmates and I can help you with your subjects.
B: Thank you! 24
Traffic rules help to keep order on the road. They also help to keep people 26 .
The pedestrian(行人) has as many rules to 27 as the driver of a car. You should walk on the sidewalk(人行道) or at the side of the road. Always look 28 before you walk across the street.
If you like riding a bike, don’t ride in the middle of the road or run 29 red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, don’t look around or talk.
If you drive a car, you should 30 at the traffic lights. You must always 31 a seat belt(安全带). Without belts 32 the driver and the passengers may be badly hurt in a sudden accident.
You may not need to take a bus, but 33 if you have to travel in one. Get on or get off a bus only when it comes to a 34 . When it is full, don’t try to get inside 35 you may fall off.
Traffic rules are also called Road Safety rules. The maxim(格言) for all road users is “Thinking about others”.
( )26. A. healthy B. safe C. happy D. careful
( )27. A. follow B. make C. break D. pass
( )28. A. happy B. happily C. careful D. carefully
( )29. A. through B. across C. along D. around
( )30. A. speed up B. go ahead C. get off D. slow down
( )31. A. take B. wear C. carry D. bring
( )32. A. half B. none C. both D. all
( )33. A. look around B. take care C. take a seat D. look back
( )34. A. sign B. stop C. corner D. crossing
( )35. A. and B. so C. or D. but
Some Advice on Travel
1. Forget fashion(时尚)! Always wear your most comfortable clothes when going on long
2. Traveling on trains and buses can be boring, so take a good book to read.
3. If you’re going somewhere cold, remember to put on your warm clothes!
4. If you are going somewhere sunny, remember to bring your sun-block(防晒霜) and sunglasses.
5. Always take a camera with you to capture those special moments.
6. Be careful with your things whenever you go to a busy place, like a train station. There are
many thieves there!
7. Most countries have lower prices for students, so if you are a student, take your student card
8. Always leave room in your bag and buy presents on the way home.
9. Bus tours often stop at expensive shops along the way, save your money by buying presents at
10. If you travel abroad(国外), remember to take your passport. Whatever you do, don’t lose it!
( )36. If you go to Hainan Island for a trip in summer, you should take ____ with you.
A. warm clothes and sports shoes B. sunglasses and sun-block
C. fashionable(时尚的) clothes and a big bag D. some fruit and drinks
( )37. According to the passage, ____ is a good way to keep away from boredom(单调) while
you’re on a train or a bus.
A. taking a camera B. reading a good book
C. listening to music D. sleeping for some time
( )38. You must always ____ while you are at busy places because there are often thieves there.
A. put your things away B. look after your things well
C. give your things away D. get your things ready
( )39. If a student wants to buy some presents at lower prices while traveling, he should show
____ to the shop assistant.
A. prices B. his things C. his passport D. his student card
( )40. The underlined word “capture” in this passage means ____.
A. 拍摄 B. 感受 C. 抓住 D. 控制
Mr. Hunt came from a poor family. He had three brothers and two sisters. His father worked hard but wasn’t paid much. And his mother did all the housework at home. They were both able but they couldn’t get enough money for their family.
Mr. Hunt was in school for only three years and he had to stop to help his parents though he was good at his lessons. When he was sixteen, he came to the city and began to work in a small factory. He learned from an old worker and became a skilled worker. The old worker liked him and married his daughter to him. The young man did not have his own house and had to live with his parents-in-law. His mother-in-law always thought he was poor and often chattered. So the young man tried to save everything and hoped to have his own house.
It was one fine Sunday. The old woman wanted to have a picnic on the top of the hill. She told Mr. Hunt to drive her car. But sometimes she told him to turn left and sometimes to turn right. The young man had to listen to her. At a crossing the lights were red but she made him turn left. The policeman stopped them and told the young man to give his license to him.
“If I did wrong, sir,” said Mr. Hunt, “It was my mother-in-law’s fault(过错). She was driving the car though she sat behind me!”
( )41. The Hunts were poor because ____.
A. they were lazy B. they were too weak to work
C. they couldn’t make enough money D. they weren’t able enough
( )42. Mr. Hunt left the school because ____.
A. he didn’t like studying B. his family was poor
C. he wasn’t clever D. he hoped to stay at home
( )43. ____, so the old man married his daughter to him.
A. Mr. Hunt became a skilled worker B. Mr. Hunt was friendly to him
C. Mr. Hunt was paid much in the factory D. Mr. Hunt worked for six years there
( )44. The old woman was ____ to Mr. Hunt.
A. good B. bad C. friendly D. useless
( )45. Which of the following is wrong?
A. The old woman herself drove the car that day.
B. It was the old woman’s fault.
C. Mr. Hunt hated his mother-in-law.
D. The old woman told Mr. Hunt to run the red lights.
Travel is 46 to us in at least three ways.
First, 47 We can see many places with our own eyes. We can visit some famous cities and scenic spots(风景区).
Second, we will meet people with different interests and see strange and different things when we travel. We can get ideas of the conditions and customs of other people, taste different foods and local flavours(风味) if we like. In this way, we can understand how differently other people live.
Third, travel will _______ help us to get knowledge of geography and history and other knowledge, _______ help us keep healthy and make us broad-minded(心胸开阔).
With all these advantages of travel, it is no wonder that travel has now become more popular than ever in China.
A. by traveling we can see different people.
B. by traveling we can make friends.
C. by traveling we can enjoy the beautiful scenery of different places.
D. by traveling we can enjoy delicious food.
50. Which is the best title of this passage? ______
A. Traveling B. Places of Interest
C. Advantages of Traveling D. Disadvantages of Traveling
51. —What did you do last night?
—I went to the c_____ with my friends. Hero was on.
52. If you want to go to other countries, you need to have a p_____.
53. Please speak quietly, the baby is a_____.
54. We came to r_____ that happiness is the most important thing in our life and work as we grow up.
55. He faced his illness with great c_____.
56. —Did you see the ____ (通知) of the sports meeting?
—No, I didn’t. Let’s go to see it together.
57. Mom, the medicine is a little ____ (苦味的), I don’t want to take it.
58. My teacher told me to give a ____ (演讲) about how to learn English.
59. People all over the world are looking f_____ (向前的) to having a peaceful life.
60. Every _____ (空间) on the walls is covered with pictures.
get together, take turns, make sure, because of, be out of sight
61. Don’t let the kids _________ for a second.
62. Tom hopes to _________ with his old friends in America.
63. Mike was late for school _________ his illness yesterday.
64. You must _________ all the windows are closed before you leave the room.
65. We can _________ to help Mary with her lessons.
rush hour(上下班车辆拥挤时间)，cross, make sure, come over, traffic rules
Last Monday, Jim got up at 7:40 in the morning. It was the rush hour. __________________
1. Beijing Movie Theater is showing Shrek during the International Children’s Day.
2. Li Lei has a cold, so he has to stay in bed.
3. The music sounds beautiful.
4. A boy had an accident yesterday afternoon.
5. Maria is crying. She failed in the exam.
6. Which city is in America?
7. Let me help you clean your room.
8. What kind of color can make you feel sad?
9. I have a temperature, so I am in low spirits.
10. How about exploring the Ming Tombs this Sunday?
11. W: What did you do in last year’s music festival?
M: I really enjoyed singing with other students.
Q: What did the man do during the music festival?
12. W: What does your brother like?
M: He likes traveling by train.
Q: What does the man’s brother like?
13. W: Do you know Lucy?
M: Yes, I think she is a shy girl.
Q: What is Lucy like?
14. W: Shall we go to see Beijing Opera?
M: I would like to stay at home. I’m a little tired.
Q: What does the woman want to do?
15. W: I could play the piano when I was very young.
M: Really? Who taught you?
W: My father.
Q: What could the woman do when she was young?
W: What are you going to do?
M: I’m going to go camping.
W: That’s great! For how long?
M: I’m going to be away for a week.
W: So, when are you leaving?
M: I’m not sure. I’ll leave at the end of May.
W: And where are you going to go?
M: I think I will go to one of the national parks.
W: That sounds fun.
M: Yeah. Maybe I’ll go hiking and do some fishing.
W: Are you going to buy a tent?
M: I’m not sure. Maybe I won’t buy a tent, for it’s too expensive.
W: Are you going to go with anyone?
M: No. I need some time alone. I’m going to travel by myself.
参 考 答 案 及 解 析
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. E 3. A 4. B 5. D
Ⅱ. 6. B 7. C 8. C 9. A 10. B
Ⅲ. 11. C 12. B 13. A 14. A 15. C
Ⅳ. 16. T 17. T 18. F 19. F 20. T
Ⅰ. 1. B cheer ... up使……振作起来。代词宾格him放中间。故选B。
2. D 考查感叹句构成。What+(a/an)+adj. +n. ! How+adj. /adv. !此句中news是不可数名
3. D 考查too, also, either的用法。too用于肯定句句末，用逗号隔开;also用于肯定、
4. C 考查不定代词的用法。在否定句中，一般用anybody。第二句为too ... to结构，
5. D 本句考查句式on my way to+名词，但后接副词时必须把to去掉，变成on my way+
副词。Home在此句中为副词。而后句属固定短语a ticket to Titanic。故选D。
6. B 考查固定短语invite sb. to do sth.和go on a field trip。故选B。
7. A 考查短语have no time to do sth.。故选A。
8. C 考查短语as ... as。中间用形容词或副词原级，而A、B、D都不符合。故选C。
9. C 考查alone和lonely的用法。alone指独自，单独，但不一定孤独;而lonely指内
10. C because 引导原因状语从句，意为“因为……”;if引导条件状语从句，意为“如
11. B 考查反意疑问句。反意疑问句前肯后否，前一句是含宾语从句的复合句，I think/believe/suppose作主句时，简短问句以宾语从句的人称和时态一致。故选B。
12. A 考查短语be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格。故选A。
13. D 考查句式It+is+adj. +to do sth. 故选D。
14. D 考查if引导的条件状语从句。主句用一般将来时，从句用一般现在时。故选D。
15. A one of后接名词复数，但谓语动词用单数。故选A。
Ⅱ. (A)16. E 17. D 18. B 19. C 20. A
(B)21. E 22. B 23. A 24. D 25. G
Ⅲ. 26. B 交通规则既有助于维护交通秩序，也有助于保护行人的安全。keep sb. safe 使某
27. A follow the rules意为“遵守规则”，此处follow为后置定语修饰rules。而make
28. D 此处look不是连系动词，而是实义动词，必须用副词来修饰。句意是“在你穿
29. A through表示“从……内部穿过”的意思;across则表示“从……表面上横过、穿
30. D speed up 加速;go ahead一直往前;get off下车;slow down减速。句意是“如
31. B 此处应用wear, 表示“系上”的意思，而其他三个词都有“携带”之意。故选B。
32. C 由句意可知，没有安全带，司机和乘客在突发事故中都可能会受伤。故选C。
33. B 句意是“坐公交车时，也应当小心”。take care为“小心、当心”的意思。
34. B 由句意可知，只有当公共汽车停在车站时，才能上、下车。故选B。
35. C 由句意可知，当车满时，不要往车上挤，否则可能会摔下来。故选C。
36. B 根据第4条建议可知，如果你打算去一些阳光充足的地方，要用到太阳镜和防晒
37. B 根据第2条建议可知，乘火车和汽车旅行很单调，因此要带一本好书去读。故选
38. B 根据第6条建议可知，因为在像火车站这样的一些繁华的地方有很多小偷，因此
39. D 根据第7条建议可知，许多国家都有对学生优惠的商品，因此你要随身带上学生
40. A 根据第5条建议可知，总要随身带上相机去拍摄那些特别时刻。故选A。
41. C 由第一段最后一句 ... they couldn’t get enough money for their family. 可知。
42. B 由第一段话及Mr. Hunt was in school for only three years and he had to stop to help
his parents though he was good at his lessons.可知。
43. A 由第二段第三句He learned from an old worker and became a skilled worker. 可知。
44. B 由第二段倒数第二句His mother-in-law always thought he was poor and often
45. A 由第三段第三句She told Mr. Hunt to drive her car. 可知。
46. good 47. C 48. not only; but also 49. 优点，优势 50. C
Ⅰ. (A)51. cinema 52. passport 53. asleep 54. realize 55. courage
(B)56. notice 57. bitter 58. speech 59. forward 60. space
Ⅱ. 61. be out of sights 62. get together 63. because of
64. make sure 65. take turns
Last Monday, Jim got up at 7:40 in the morning. It was the rush hour. He rode his bike to school very fast. He was crossing the street when a car came at that moment. Jim’s bike hit the car and he fell to the ground heavily. The driver stopped to make sure Jim was all right. Then a policewoman came over. She told Jim to ride more slowly next time and must obey the traffic rules.
Li Li is my classmate. She is in hospital now because she is badly ill. We went to the hospital to see her one day. She lay in bed with a sad look. Her doctor told us that her illness was very serious and she had to stay in hospital for a long time. But her family is poor. She has no money to pay for the medicine. We decided to do something. We wrote a letter to a newspaper and asked people to help her. With the help of the doctors, Li Li is getting better and better. She said thanks to us and said that she would study harder to catch up with us.